Prenatal Yoga Tampa
In case you are pregnant and looking for methods to unwind and keep in shape, our prenatal class is your best choice. Did you know that prenatal yoga enables you to prepare for labor and maintain your baby’s health? At Epic Massage Therapy, we have instructors to assist you and take care of you during our yoga class.
Before we start prenatal yoga, we will help you understand the variety of potential benefits you can get in our class. Study shows that prenatal yoga is good and provides many services for pregnant women and their infants. Prenatal yoga can:
- Boost your sleep
- Reduce anxiety and stress
- Reduce lower back pain, nausea, headaches, and shortness of breath
- Raise the strength, versatility, and stamina of muscles needed for your childbirth
What happens during our prenatal yoga Tampa FL class?
- Breathing. You will be encouraged to focus on breathing in and out slowly through your nose.
- Gentle stretching. You will be encouraged to softly move various aspects of your body, like your arms and neck, through their complete range of motion.
- Postures. While standing, lying, or sitting on the floor, you will lightly move your body into various positions to improve your balance, flexibility, and strength.
- Cooldown and rest. After every prenatal yoga class, you will relax muscle tissue and restore your resting pulse rate and breathing rhythm. You will be inspired to harmonize into your breathing, pay attention to sensations, emotions, and thoughts in a state of inner calm and self-awareness.
CALL OUR MASSAGE THERAPISTS TODAY!
Following is our list of yoga classes taught in our yoga Tampa courses and their superior benefits. We suggest trying them all! Talk to each teacher, meet our professionals in the classes, and experience the advantages for yourself.
- Hatha Yoga– Our hatha yoga sessions are mild, slower-paced classes that are good for newbies and ideal for fixing everyday postural habits.
- Vinyasa Yoga– Vinyasa is an energetic procedure designed to boost heart rate, muscular tone, and various actions. It helps customers who cannot perform high impact physical exercise but wish to develop heat, detoxify through sweat, and enhance low areas. This session offers our clients the ideal complement to various other types of training and offering a full-body exercise on its own.
- Restorative Yoga and Yin Yoga – Restorative yoga styles and yin are extraordinarily slow-paced and include postures held for extended periods. But there are differences between them. Yin concentrates on taking our students on the advantage of activity in a mild, supported method, allowing the connective tissue to relax and release. Individuals with chronic stress in the hips, middle, lower, neck, and upper back gain from this method while restorative yoga postures are surrendering and restful.
- Prenatal Yoga – It is hatha yoga with adjustments. It is soothing and tries to support the actual physical changes that happen with pregnancy.
- Senior Yoga – Our concept behind senior yoga is keeping our clients active when they are sedentary. Scientific studies show that senior yoga decreases the consequences of diabetes, hypertension, arthritis, and chronic pain. Additionally, it elevates mood and improves sleep.